Curved Radius CDLR Conveyor
Our heavy-duty curved radius chain driven live roller conveyor is ideal for applications where pallets need to be conveyed at a 90° angle, and maintain the same pallet orientation. Each roller has two sprockets that are driven by an adjacent roller. Rollers are tapered and held in place between two heavy-duty structural frames, either by internal springs or retaining pins. This conveyor is available in a variety of lengths, widths, and motor sizes.
- Type: Curved Radius CDLR Conveyor (Chain Driven Live Roller)
- Rollers: 2.5” dia., 11 ga. well tubes with 11/16” hex axle
- Centers: 4.5” Roll Centers
- Frames: Structural Steel Channel; 6 @ 8.2 lbs.; 4 @ 5.4 lbs.
- Width: 51” between frames, 58” Overall
- Lengths: 60” Long
- Supports: Heavy Duty Structural Supports
- Elevation: Height 30”
- Speed: 30 FPM
- Motor: 3/4 HP
- Electrical: 480 volt/3 phase
- Color: Blueprint Blue