Electric Destacker Pallet Dispenser
The Electric Destacker Pallet Dispenser is a high speed, electric pallet dispenser designed to dispense pallets onto an automated line. It is equipped with a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) that is connected to several infrared photo electric eyes. When the chamber is empty the PLC opens the safety doors and moves single stacks of pallets, via automated conveyor, into the chamber and then dispenses them at specific time intervals onto the out-feed conveyor. The Destacker will accept pallet stacks up to twenty high in various sizes and conditions. The Destacker is the cornerstone of our Automated Sort & Repair Systems.
- Type: Electric Pallet Destacker Dimensions: 68″ wide x 133″ long
- Weight: 5,000 lbs.
- Cycle time: 720 Pallets per hour (Stacking) | 600 Pallets per hour (Destacking)
- Functions: Stacker (up to 20 Pallets High with Controls to Change Stack Count) | Destacker | Accumulator
- Capacity: Designed for 48 x 40 pallets (can be customized)
- Safety Doors: (2) Outfeed Safety Doors
- Conveyor: Dual-Chain Conveyor
- Support Walls: (3) Support Walls
- Hoist: Electrical Drive Hoist System
- Forks: Retractable Pneumatic Dogs
- Controls: PLC Controlled | Stand Alone Panel with Integration Capabilities
- Safety Features: E-Stop & Disconnect with Lock-Out Capabilities
- Electrical: 480 VAC, 3 Phase | 24v Control Voltage
- Color: Blueprint Blue