Hammer Stringer Unstubber
The Hammer Stringer Unstubber is a high speed unit designed to remove nail stubble from both stringers and plugs. It is equipped with a Programmable Logic Controller which measures the stringer with an infrared photo electric eye. The stringer is then automatically aligned on the mechanized roller conveyor and accurately positioned for unstubbing. When the compression cycle is complete and all nail stubble has been pressed down flush with the wood’s surface, the stringer is exhausted from the machine.
- Type: Hammer Stringer Unstubber
- Dimensions: 120”L x 60”W x 48”H
- Weight: Approx. 1500 Lbs.
- Cycle time: 4 seconds
- Capacity: Stringer lengths 17” to 50”
- Safety Features: Photo Eye safety system, heavily guarded, E-stop
- Power Unit: 10 horsepower
- Electrical: 480/3 Phase, single phase extra